SUNWISE CAPITAL AUTISM SCHOLARSHIP
Our focus on small and medium sized businesses means that we come into contact with struggling families every day – people who need a small push to help them get over the top when every other institution turns their back.
That is why we have chosen to start a scholarship fund for college students with autism. We have witnessed the challenges of autism firsthand, and we refuse to turn our backs on those families and students who truly deserve some relief.
Hopefully, this year’s scholarship fund is just the beginning. In the future, Sunwise plans to expand this program to offer increased relief to more families who face autism every day.
Sunwise Autism Scholarship 2019
Deadline: January 10, 2019
Award Date: January 15, 2019
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
Financial aid applications can be stressful, so we have kept our process simple and easy to understand.
Every applicant must fit the following criteria:
- Diagnosed with ASD.
- Enrolled in or accepted to an accredited school.
- A U.S. citizen.
- Either a recent high school graduate, a current undergraduate, or attending an autism school.
Each application should include:
- Cover letter – complete with name, address, phone number, and email address.
- An explanation of your eligibility according to the criteria above.
- Details about past community service.
- The name of the school where you are enrolled or accepted, as well as any supporting documentation.
- Two letters of recommendation from former teachers or community leaders that detail the applicant’s character, talent, and passion for learning.
- A 600 word essay written by the applicant that explains how continuing their education will improve the world.
- A statement agreeing to let Sunwise Capital use the applicant’s name, photo, and/or story on our website.
Note: Only mailed applications will be considered. Attempting to contact us through phone, email, or any other means aside from the mailed application may result in immediate
PLEASE MAIL ALL SUBMISSIONS TO:
Attn: Autism Scholarship 2019
20423 State Road 7 F6-350
Boca Raton, FL 33498