Agricultural Real Estate Loans
Not having enough access to capital can severely limit your ability to grow and expand. I guess that makes me Captain Obvious, right?
On the flip side, if you have too much money sitting on the sidelines, it can crush your cash flow by not making it work for you.
If you’re not putting your money to work due to fear, it, in turn, handcuffs your ability to seek other investments.
Our agricultural real estate loans programs are specifically designed to fit your needs. These agriculture real estate loans offer the choice of both adjustable or fixed rate mortgages with highly competitive rates and terms.
How You Can Get Agricultural Real Estate Loans
Do you need to subsidize your feed or grazing costs? How about pre-paying next year’s production or having the funds to cover your expenses before harvesting?
Are you anticipating a substantial purchase? Do you think that you’d love to be able to negotiate a great deal if only you had a loan pre-approved?
Does it make sense to have long term working capital available to buy:
New or pre-owned equipment?
Maybe you just want to grow and expand your business by buying more land?
Loan amounts from $10,000 to $5 million
Get the Ultimate Cheat Sheet on
Agriculture Real Estate Loans
By Talking to Us Today.
The Best Resource for Agricultural Real Estate Loans
What distinguishes your business from any other business?
According to Beef2Live The Top 10 Facts About Farms in The United States
1. The United States has 2.1 million farms. The average farm size in the United States is 435 acres.
2. The United States has 914 million acres of land in farms.
3. The United States has the most arable land in the world followed by India, China, Russia & Brazil.
4. Texas has the most farms in the United States followed by Missouri and Iowa. Texas has more farms than Missouri and Iowa combined.
5. Thirty-nine (39) states have more than 11,000 farms.
6. Wyoming has the largest farms in the United States followed by Montana & New Mexico. Wyoming and Montana are the only two states in the United States with average farm sizes over 2,000 acres.
7. Texas has the most land in farms in the United States followed by Montana and Kansas. Texas has slightly more than 14% of the land in farms in the United States.
8. Rhode Island has the highest farm real estate values in the United States followed by New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts & Iowa.
9. The United States farm real estate value averaged $2,950 per acre for 2014.
10. The average cropland value in Illinois increased from $3,640 per acre in 2006 to $7,700 per acre in 2014.
Facts About Agricultural Real Estate Loans That Will Instantly Put You in a Good Mood
What’s so special about land?
It’s our most basic of resources and without it, you cannot produce livestock or crops. The other huge distinguishing factor is that we know the land is the most valuable asset on your balance sheet.
The question is for most farmers; how much do I need and how do I get it?
Are you a rancher, farmer or investor landowner?
Do you have an opportunity to acquire land for the right price, now?
Are you a rancher, farmer or investor landowner looking for a lower interest rate financing option?
Are you looking for an Agriculture Real Estate Mortgage?
We can help you secure a fixed rate long term loan.